top of page
NYC Skyline BW

Migration Services – Canada, Australia  & USA

We provide wide range of visas & immigration services for clients onshore & offshore  both in the permanent & temporary residence visa categories, new & denied cases,  including legal representation of client’s application with the Visa and/or Immigration Offices in collaboration with our partner Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents in Canada, Australia & USA.


  • Express Entry (EE) Skilled Migration – For Professional & Skilled Workers

    • ​Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trade Class, Canadian​ Experience Class (CEC) and Provincial Nominee Program (Portion)

    • With option to switch to study immigration pathway (to get additional CRS points or as a new PR pathway)

  • Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) – For Professionals & Skilled Workers

    • PR Nomination Programs available in the different Canadian Provinces (Ontario, Manitoba, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan & Atlantic Provinces

  • Family Class Migration – For Family Members of Canadian PR or Citizen

    • Spouse, Partner (Common Law, Conjugal & Same Sex), Child, Parent & Grandparent immigration petitions

  • New Caregiver Immigration Pilot Program – For Health Care Workers & Graduates

    • Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker Immigration Pilots​

    • Caregiver Work Permit (Supported by LIMIA Exempt Job Offer in NOC 4411 or NOC 4412) and PR Applications including dependents submitted at the same time

  • Business Class Migration – For Eligible Business People & Investors

    • Start-up Visa Business Immigration Program​

    • Provincial Business Immigration Program in various Canadian provinces

  • Temporary Residence Visas (Outside/Inside Canada)

    • Student Permit Extension​

    • Bridging Open Work Permit (For those who submitted their PR applications inside Canada under the Express Entry, PNP and Caregiver Program)

    • Temporary Residence Visas (Super Visa, Visitor, etc)

    • Restoration of Temporary Residence Status (For who lose their TR status of not more than 90 days)




  • General Skilled Migration (Points Based) – For Professional & Skilled Workers

    • Skilled Independent Visa 189

    • Skilled Nominated Visa 190

    • Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa 489

    •  Skilled Worker (Provisional) Visa 491

  • Family Sponsored Migration Visas – For Family Members of Australian PR & Citizen

    • Prospective Marriage Visa 300

    • Partner Visas (Spouse & Common Law) 309 & 100 (Overseas)  820 & 801 (Inside Australia)

    •  Parents Visas 103, 143, 804 & 864 (Permanent) and 173 & 884 (Temporary)

  • Employer Sponsored Migration Visas – For Professionals & Skilled Workers

    • Temporary Skill Shortage Visa 482​

    • Employer Nomination Scheme Visa 186

    • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa 187

  • Other Temporary & Permanent Visas – Outside & Inside Australia (New & Denied Cases)

    • Skilled Recognized Graduate Work Visa 476 (For Eligible Engineering Graduates of Recognized Overseas Universities including UP)​

    • Business Migration Visas (Business Innovation Streams, Investor Streams and Entrepreneur Stream)

    • COVID 19 Pandemic Work Visa 408 (For Temporary Visa holders in Australia who are not eligible in any visa options and unable to leave Australia due to travel restrictions

    • Visitor Visa 600 (Tourist and Business Stream)

    • Student Visa 500 Extension



  • Family Based Immigration Petitions

    • Immediate Relative - For Spouse, Unmarried Child Below Age 21 & Parent of a US Citizen

    • For Family of US Citizens - F1 for Unmarried Child, F3 for Married Child Including Spouse & Minor Child and F4 for Sibling including Spouse & Minor Child

    • For Family of LPRs - F2 for Spouse, Minor Child and Unmarried Child Age 21 & over

    • K1/K2 Non-immigrant Visas – For Fiance(e) and Minor Child of US Citizens

  • Employer Sponsored Visas

    • H1B Work Visa – For Eligible Professionals with Approved Employment Petitions in an Specialty Occupation​

    • EB3 Immigrant Visa – For Eligible Professionals, Skilled Workers & Unskilled Workers with Approved Employment Petition

  • Treaty Investor & Trader Nonimmigrant Visas

    • E2 Treaty Investor Visa – For entrepreneurs who want operate a business in the US

    • E1 Treaty Trader Visa – For those who want to conduct business between US and treaty country (i.e. Philippines)

  • Other Nonimmigrant Visas

    • B1/B2 Visitor Visa​

    • Study,  Training Visa & Other Visa – F1/M1 Student Visa, J1 Exchange  Visitor Visas. L Intra-Company Transferee, R Religious Worker Visa and O International Cultural Exchange Visitor Visa




Creating global career & migration opportunities is what we do best

  • 20673
  • 2234030
  • contact+us+contacts+phone+support+teleph
#41 Annapolis St. Greenhills San Juan City Philippines
(02) 8570 4155/
63 917 447 9960 / 
63 945 597 9948


Below are our visas & immigration service packages for clients who are interested to engage our services for the above visas & immigration categories:


Full Service Visas & Immigration Package  

  • Clients will provided with complete  guidance & assistance during their entire application process based on the existing immigration rules until a decision is made on their application

  • Our partner Immigration Lawyers /Migration Agents will make the final review, submission and provide legal representation of the client’s application  as the Immigration Representative  the Visa and/or Immigration offices

Visas & Immigration Application Review Package

  • Our Visa & Immigration Team will conduct a thorough review of the client’s application documentations pursuant to the existing immigration rules and will provide the necessary recommendations  on any noted errors & weak points geared towards increasing the chances for visa approval.

  • We will provide updated visa application submission guides based on the Visa Post guidelines plus visa interview guides & tips, if required.

To book for a consultation or avail of our services, contact our Visa & Immigration Team at email: or Tel. 63 917 447 9960 / 632 8570 4155

bottom of page